Friday, December 7, 2012

Getting Pathetic

I Facebooked with a girl this week that I have known forever. She's pregnant after lots of fertility complications. Anyway, she said to me that this journey can be really lonely at times. I couldn't agree more! I'm sitting in my car, in the garage, in the complete darkness, dreading going inside. My house has never felt as lonely as it has this week without Todd. I have pretty much done anything I could to avoid going home every night this week. I have cried on and off for the last 3 days. It's been a very lonely week! These mood swings are kicking my tail!! So glad Todd comes home tonight. I wonder how long I can stand this darkness...

On a happier note, Audrey, your notes this week were a happy spot in my week. I'm so excited for you and your pregnancy! I can't wait to catch-up on your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment