As far as my goals go, I’m pretty much killin’ it!
1. Eat the meal plan provided by Stephanie – I have barely cheated (outside of my 1 cheat meal each week). For instance, last week at Bunco, I had 2 small chocolate chip cookies. Barely a cheat, considering that’s all I had all week. J
2. Go to boot camp 5 days a week, plus perform 2-3 at-home workouts a week – Not a problem. I’ve actually made it to boot camp for 5 days a week for the last 11 weeks. I’m pretty proud of that!
3. Walk 10,000 steps each day (which I think is approximately 4 miles) – I get this most days. There are just some days that it doesn’t happen. However, it’s not uncommon to find me walking circles in the living room or our bedroom before bedtime. Todd loves it.
4. Drink 100 ounces of water each day – Easy, breezy! I just make sure to keep track of the number of water bottles I’ve had in a day to make sure it’s at least 100 ounces. I’ve been doing this one since our first IVF cycle, so it’s just gotten easier for me.
5. Get 8 hours of sleep each night – Lord knows I try. Let me sleep, people, and don’t give me a hard time for it! Sleep is detrimental to weight loss!!! Even Snopes will tell you so.
6. Take fish oil and a multi-vitamin – Like I said before, I’ve been doing this one for over a year, so check!
I’ve started receiving more compliments, which has been a great motivator. I just ordered new work pants for my uniform, and they’re already starting to get a little big. Woo hoo!!
Other than all of that, I’ve had a few people ask me why I want to get skinny before getting pregnant because I’ll just get fat, again. To those people, I would like to say, “You’re right. Why should I waste my time trying to get healthy for this child I plan to carry for 9 months? I’ll just go back to my fast food diet. Thank you for helping me see the light.” J Can’t rain on this girl’s parade!