Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Blessings All Around

It’s official.  Rachel and Samantha had their little girls!

Rachel gave birth to Emma and Avery on April 13.  She had a rough labor (that I won’t tell the details of here because of her privacy…see, I do have some sense of my friend’s privacy J).  However, she’s doing much better now.  The girls are in the NICU, but they are progressing just fine.  We got to see them on Monday night, and I couldn’t have been more excited!  They are beautiful!!  Someday soon, they will go home, and I’m going to go over and hold them and love on them.

Samantha gave birth to Kennedi on April 17.  She seemed to do pretty well.  I haven’t had a chance to hear the details, but they are both home and loving it.  Both Samantha and Michael sent pictures on the day she was born telling us how in love they were.  Todd and I can’t wait to meet Miss Kennedi.  She’s a doll, and we love getting new pictures of her!

Anyway, I just wanted to document this, so I could remember everything that was happening during each phase of our process.  I love these two sweet friends of mine and all three of their precious, little girls!  Congratulations, Mommas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment