Thursday, July 9, 2015

Online Fertility Conference - Starts July 13th

I am honored to be participating in an online Fertility Conference starting July 13th.  I hope you will join me in following each of the entries from these awesome bloggers.
P.S. I haven't written much lately because I have been giving you all a break from reading my blog after the daily Cycle 5 posts. Plus, I have been working on a couple of other projects when I get a chance to write. I will be back very soon, though.

Just so you know, there is no real update on Colorado or CCRM. We are still waiting for all of our records to arrive at their office. We are still planning to go out there for the full-day of testing sometime in August. I will keep you posted.

Happy Little Friday! (Sorry I stole that, Dayna, but it's so catchy...kind of like burns my biscuits, huh?)

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your post! Excited! Also, curious to hear about your projects :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait to see your post, either! I'm so excited for this conference.

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to read all of the entries! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete