Thursday, October 4, 2012

I spoke too soon…

I found out that one of my friends did not have a viable IUI cycle.  It was one of the girls I mentioned yesterday.  I announced it too soon, and I just feel awful for her!  This is why all of their names are not mentioned.  This was her third try.  I wish I could hug her and just make it all better.

What it made me realize is that there is kind of a community for those going through infertility treatment.  As soon as you learn someone else is doing/had to do IVF/IUI, you immediately connect!  They’re immediately empathetic for what you’re putting up with.

When my friend told me she knew her cycle hadn’t been successful, my heart immediately broke.  I don’t understand why she’s having such a hard time having a baby.  She’s such a good person.  I continue to think of all the people out there that accidentally have children and don’t even want them.  It’s so not fair!  Sometimes, I wonder if God gave Todd and me this challenge because we’ve been blessed in so many other ways.  I know He will carry us through this, but sometimes, I wish I could just see how and when it’s going to happen…for all of us future mommies!

No comments:

Post a Comment