Thursday, September 13, 2012

Here's to the start of the shots!

Ross:  You know, we should probably ask the doctor if she even knows how to deliver a baby that's half human, half *pure evil*!

That’s one of my all-time favorite lines from “Friends”.  Rachel is pretty far along in her pregnancy and completely hormonal.  This is Ross’ reaction to her being a bit of a biddy.  I just hope Todd isn’t saying that in a few weeks!!

Today is our first Lupron shot.  Not nervous about the shot at all.  We’ve been giving me 2 allergy shots, 3 times a week for almost a year, now.  I’ve even let Kamie and my nephews give them to me.  They’re nothing, and I’m not expecting the Lupron shot to be much different.  It’s the side effects that I’m anxious about.  I’m keeping a positive outlook, though.  We talk about the side effects a lot and make jokes.  However, that doesn’t mean I’m preparing for the worst, Mom.  ;-)  Here’s to the start of the shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment