Pregnancy test - 10 days
There is a difference in bed rest and bed rest on your back. When you're told to stay on your back for 2 days, it gets really uncomfortable! Today, I was finally allowed to get up to shower and recline. It has made a world of difference! Tomorrow, bed rest ends. Celebrate good times, come on! I have enjoyed the relaxation with Todd, and Mom brought us yummy tortilla soup for dinners. Thanks, Momma! However, I welcome a few relaxing days where I can choose my activities. I think tomorrow will be celebrated by a grocery trip to Walmart. Step back! Wild PROVENCES on the loose!
Other than a stiff back, I have been feeling pretty well. Oh, I've had a headache all day, and I'm not sure what caused that. Otherwise, pretty good. :)
We got a call today about our fourth embryo. As of yesterday, it hadn't changed from a 5-cell. However, today, it grew to a 9-cell. They'll continue watching for at least another 48 hours, giving us daily updates...I hope.
My Progesterone shots started hurting. However, after some new icing and wrist-movement tips from the BFI nurse, we are back on track with minimal-pain shots. Love that!
Otherwise, everything is pretty low-key around here. The kids get here tomorrow, so the real fun starts then. We've been doing FaceTime talks with our nieces, again. They bring me pure joy!
Beta test (pregnancy test) is next Thursday, so we are definitely counting down here. Happy Thanksgiving!!...in case my crazy Walmart trips keep me too busy to blog. ;-)
1. Sunday morning – 225IU Follistim
2. Sunday evening – 225IU Repronex in 1cc sodium chloride
3. Monday morning – 225IU Follistim
4. Monday evening – 225IU Repronex in 1cc sodium chloride
5. Tuesday morning – 225IU Follistim
6. Tuesday evening – 225IU Repronex in 1cc sodium chloride
7. Wednesday morning – 225IU Follistim
8. Wednesday evening – 225IU Repronex in 1cc sodium chloride
9. Thursday morning – 225IU Follistim
10. Thursday evening – 225IU Repronex in 1cc sodium chloride
11. Friday morning – 225IU Follistim
12. Friday evening – 225IU Repronex in 1cc sodium chloride
13. Saturday morning – 250mcg Ganirelix
14. Saturday evening – 375IU Repronex in 1cc sodium chloride
15. Sunday morning – 250mcg Ganirelix
16. Sunday evening – 375IU Repronex in 1cc sodium chloride
17. Monday morning – 250mcg Ganirelix
18. Monday evening – Pregnyl, hCG trigger shot
19. Wednesday evening – 0.5cc Progesterone
20. Thursday evening – 0.5cc Progesterone
21. Friday evening – 1cc Progesterone
22. Saturday evening – 1cc Progesterone
23. Sunday evening – 1cc Progesterone
24. Monday evening – 1cc Progesterone