Friday, May 17, 2013

Divide, Embabies, Divide!

Countdown:
Transfer – 3 days!

Embaby Status:
Day 0:  9 eggs aspirated
Day 1:  5 embabies with 2 pro-nuclei and 1 embaby with 1 pro-nucleus
Day 2:  5 embabies with cell division of 3, 4, 4, 5, & 7 cells
This just makes me laugh.
Well, today’s update was much later than yesterday’s.  To say I was growing anxious is an understatement.  Both Amber, the other patient on this cycle, and I were texting each other trying to figure out if we should call/text Mary Kathryn.  Then, she called.  We are happy to say that we still have 5 embabies growing strong!  The goal for today is for them to be divided into 4-6 cells.  Ours are divided into 3, 4, 4, 5, & 7 cells.  Woo hoo!!  We couldn’t be more excited.

As for how we’re doing, Todd is still in a bit of pain, but he’s doing better than yesterday.  I’m cramping pretty well in my back, so I may have to break down and take some Aleve.  Our moods are soaring, though.  We’re both euphoric!

Tonight, my best friend from Dallas, Julie, is coming for a visit.  Her flight lands at 7pm.  We will be picking her up and going to dinner.  Then, we will be coming home for a relaxing weekend on the couch.  J  I can’t wait!  I love my Julie weekends!!

Tomorrow, I will update as soon as I hear something from Mary Kathryn.  Here is a parting picture of what our embabies look like.  Aren't they cute?!
This is a 4 cell embryo.

No comments:

Post a Comment