Wednesday, May 22, 2013

So Fresh and So Clean, Clean

I finally started feeling better and less sore today after I was released to take a shower.  It made my day much better!  My grandma brought food for dinner, and my mom brought food for lunch.  We are spoiled!  Mom spent the afternoon with me in bed watching TV.  It was splendid!

We, also, found out today that our other three embryos did not make it to cryopreservation (freezing).  We are okay with that, though.  Only 25-30% of the couples with our fertility lab are successful at having some frozen, so we were aware of that from the beginning.  Plus, it saved us about $1,200.  Silver lining, right?

My Progesterone shots are starting to sting a little more each day.  Bummer!  Tomorrow morning, I go in for a blood draw to check my Progesterone levels.  Then, I have to go back to work.  Double bummer!

I hope everyone is having a great week!  I have embabies developing in my belly!! <smiles>

2 comments: