Friday, May 31, 2013

Itchy, Itchy! Scratchy, Scratchy!

Countdown:
Pregnancy test – 4 days!


Another painful Progesterone shot last night.  Ugh!  It’s the right side again, and I’m convinced that the knots have just formed faster on that side than the left.  The left side is still fairly easy, but man, that right side!  Well, on top of that, I am itching like crazy today!!  I’m only allowed to use plain Vaseline on it, and since I don’t keep that in my desk drawer, I’m going to have to bear this until after work.  Earlier this morning, I noticed my fingernails were blue-tinted.  I must have subconsciously scratched.  How embarrassing!!  Anyone else ever had this problem with Progesterone?

Other than that, everything is just the same…Todd is still healing nicely, and I’m still ecstatic about the beta test on Tuesday.

This weekend is the recital for the dance studio in which I grew-up.  I, actually, took the adult class there this year, but I don’t get to perform this weekend because of my IVF.  I’m bummed, but I’m still so excited to go watch.  Maybe I’ll be back next year.

The girls go back to Arkansas on Sunday.  I’m so sad!  I wish they could just stay all summer.  They really make our evenings fun.  However, I am excited to get a long nap on Sunday.  I’m exhausted!  J  Is that my first sign that I’m pregnant?!...or just that the girls are keeping me up too late?  J  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Laura, I had no symptoms with any of three pregnancies, except for no period and tender breasts. Nothing else much will happen, except for morning sickness, and let's hope you don't have to go through that. Listen to your mommy, little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm listening, but it would still be nice to know that it worked! :)

      Delete