Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Patience is a Tough Virtue

Countdown:
Pregnancy test – 6 days!

Just as I predicted, the weekend flew by!  We are within a week of the pregnancy test, and I can’t wait!!  I started getting really nervous because I’m still not having any symptoms.  (The other two girls on this cycle are either having cramping or spotting.)  However, after talking to a couple of IUI/IVF friends, it seems that this is okay, too.  I got really stressed out about it yesterday and started crying.  Our girls are here for their first summer visitation, and I’m having a hard time keeping all of this a secret from them.  I’m ready to just be able to tell them the good news!  Plus, if I want to have a little cry-fest, I don’t have to completely lock myself in my room to do it.  Nope, I can sit in the living room, cry, and make everyone else really uncomfortable.  J

Todd seems to be feeling much better, now.  I am euphoric still, but it takes a lot more praying to stay that way.  I’m definitely learning a lesson in patience!

Other than that, we had a great weekend!  We spent a lot of time with my parents, sister, her boyfriend, and her two boys.  The cousins love playing together, and Harry even prayed last night that “we will have fun again tomorrow playing with Kamie and Taylor.”  He’s so stinkin’ sweet!

I hope everyone else had a wonderful, long weekend, too!!  Until tomorrow…

2 comments: